Ajax reportedly name €40m asking price for Barca, PSG & Chelsea target Onana

According to the Telegraph, Ajax would demand at least £35million (around €40million) for their goalkeeper Andre Onana who is heavily linked with a potential exit.

The 24-year-old has attracted attention from Barcelona, as well as Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.

The Telegraph add that Onana would accept any decision this summer. If no right offer arrives, he wouldn't mind seeing through his contract with Ajax which expires in 2022.

Last week, Onana once again opened the door for his return to Barcelona. He told Canal+: "I am still in contact with Barcelona's chairmen and the coaches. Barcelona is my home. If I can go back, I will return. But for now, I'm the goalkeeper of Ajax and I will see what will happen."

The former La Masia shot-stopper has long been on Barcelona's radar. The Catalans tried to land him in summer as Jasper Cillessen's replacement.

Onana spent four-and-a-half years at La Masia academy, between July 2010 and January 2015.

The 24-year-old has kept 15 clean sheets and conceded 37 goals in 39 games for Ajax this season.

Post a Comment

0 Comments